- Automatic Brick Making Machine
- QT18-20 Block Making Machine
- QT12-15 Automatic Brick Making Machine
- QT10-15 Automatic Block Making Machine
- QT8-15 Block Making Machine
- QT6-15 Block Machine (Interlocking Pavers)
- QT5-15 Block Making Machine
- QT4-25 Semi-Automatic Brick Machine
- QT4-20 Block Making Machine (Solid / Hollow Block)
- QT3-20 Block Making Machine
- Fully Automatic Brick Production Line
- Fully Automatic Block Production Line
- Semi-automatic Production Line with Central Control System
- Simple Production Line
- AAC Lightweight Block Production Line
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Ready-mixed Concrete Mixing Plant (RMC Batching Plant)
- Modular Concrete Mixing Plant
- Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant
- Compulsion Type Concrete Mixers
- QM500 Concrete Mixers
- QM350 Concrete Mixers
- Paving Stone and Curb Forming Machine
- QM-1500K Concrete Curb And Paving Stone Forming Machine
- QM-2000S/3000S Concrete Curb And Paving Stone Forming Machine
- Roof Tile Forming Machine
QT6-15 Block Machine (Interlocking Pavers)
Descriptions of QT6-15 Block Machine:
QT6-15 (6 stands for the production quantity is 6 blocks "400×200×200mm" per mould, 15 stands for the cycle time is 15 seconds) has the production output of 8640-11520 blocks (400×200×200mm) or 120-160 cubic meters for one day (8 working hours). As the moulds are changeable, the concrete equipment is able to produce different types of blocks/bricks.
Main Technical Specifications of QT6-15 Automatic Block Making Machine:
|Production per Mould||6 pcs/mould (Standard Block: 400×200×200mm)|
|30 pcs/mould (Solid Block: 240×115×53mm)|
|15 pcs/mould (Interlock Paver: 225×112.5×60mm)|
|21 pcs/mould (Holland Brick: 200×100×60-80mm)|
|Cycle Time||15-20 seconds|
|Production per Day (8 Working Hours)||Hollow Block (400×200×200mm): 8640-11520 pcs|
|Solid Block (240×115×53mm): 43200-57600 pcs|
|Interlock Paver (225×112.5×60mm): 17280-21600 pcs|
|Holland Brick (200×100×60-80mm): 24192–30240 pcs|
|Vibrating Frequency||3300 rolls/minute|
|Vibrating Force||60 KN|
|Motors Power||30 KW|
|Gross Weight||about 7.5T|
|Raw Materials||Crushed stone, sand, cement, dust and coal fly ash, cinder, slag, gangue, gravel, perlite, and other industrial wastes.|
|Applied Products||Concrete blocks, solid/hollow/cellular masonry products, paving stones with or without face mix, garden and landscaping products, slabs, edgers, kerbstones, grass blocks, slope blocks, interlocking blocks, etc.|
|Applied Fields||widely used in buildings, road pavings, squares, gardens, landscaping, city constructions, etc.|
1. The system equipped with PLC control unit includes safety logical module, producing procedure module and fault diagnosis module. Through human machine interface, the long-distance fault diagnosis function can be achieved, thus operators can handle the system smoothly by simple training.
2. Equipped with 4-poster conducting device and mold unit includes cover-mold and base-mold which pressed by each separated hydraulic transmission device and controlled by synchronization unit. Thus, the system so far so durably.
3. Equipped with especially-designed feeding unit including pendulum fork to remove the raw material effectively and evenly.
4. Equipped with hydraulic transmission unit which assembled of high quality elements manufactured by world famous supplier.
5. Equipped with vibration unit with low frequency condition for vibration and high frequency condition for forming so that products can reach satisfied density and uniformity.
6. The system can produce concrete masonry units with a great many specifications by replacing different molds.
Block and Brick Models