- Automatic Brick Making Machine
- QT18-20 Block Making Machine
- QT12-15 Automatic Brick Making Machine
- QT10-15 Automatic Block Making Machine
- QT8-15 Block Making Machine
- QT6-15 Block Machine (Interlocking Pavers)
- QT5-15 Block Making Machine
- QT4-25 Semi-Automatic Brick Machine
- QT4-20 Block Making Machine (Solid / Hollow Block)
- QT3-20 Block Making Machine
- Fully Automatic Brick Production Line
- Fully Automatic Block Production Line
- Semi-automatic Production Line with Central Control System
- Simple Production Line
- AAC Lightweight Block Production Line
- Concrete Batching Plant
- Ready-mixed Concrete Mixing Plant (RMC Batching Plant)
- Modular Concrete Mixing Plant
- Mobile Concrete Mixing Plant
- Compulsion Type Concrete Mixers
- QM500 Concrete Mixers
- QM350 Concrete Mixers
- Paving Stone and Curb Forming Machine
- QM-1500K Concrete Curb And Paving Stone Forming Machine
- QM-2000S/3000S Concrete Curb And Paving Stone Forming Machine
- Roof Tile Forming Machine
Block Making Machine in Nigeria
Nigeria is located in Western Africa, bordering the Gulf of Guinea, between Benin and Cameroon. It has a total area of 923,768 sq km. Nigeria is rich in resources and has a well-developed financial, legal, communications and transportation industry. As Africa's most populous country, it has more than 250 ethnic peoples, in which Hausa - Fulani, Yoruba, Ibo tribes are most influential. Since the 1970s, oil exports gradually become the main source of income for the country. Nigeria has been classified as emerging markets, and rapidly approaching the standards of middle-income countries.
Nigeria has large-scale of mineral resources which are undeveloped, including natural gas, coal, bauxite, tantalite, gold, iron ore, limestone, tin, niobium, graphite and zinc, etc. There are more than 30 kinds of mineral resources. Although these natural resources have great reserves, but Nigeria's mining industry is still in its infancy, especially for oil, natural gas, tin, coal, and limestone. So far oil reserves have been proven of 270 billion barrels, ranking ninth in the world, it can be further exploited for 30 years in the current exploitation rate. Natural gas resources in Nigeria is very rich, with reserves of 3.4 trillion cubic meters, ranking fifth in the world and first in Africa. Only 12% has been developed. The coal reserves is about 2.75 billion tons. Nigeria is the only coal-producing country in Africa.
Block Making Machine in Nigeria, Nigeria Block Making machinery
Block making machine in Nigeria is designed and produced for the Nigeria clients. Nigeria block making machines are used to make blocks with clay, concrete and so on. There are many kinds of block making machine in Nigeria, such as clay block making machinery, concrete block making machinery, hollow block making plant, automatic block machine and so on.
Queen Machinery Co.,Ltd is the largest manufacturer and exporter of block and brick making machines in China
Queen Machinery Co.,Ltd is the largest manufacturer and exporter of block and brick making machines in China. Queen Machinery Co.,Ltd's block machines and brick machines are exported to Nigeria for personal and commercial brickyard use. The main Nigeria block making machines are: Nigeria block making machine, Clay brick making machine in Nigeria, Nigeria clay brick making machine, Automatic block making machine in Nigeria, Nigeria brick plant, Concrete block making machines in Nigeria and so on.